SINCE WHEN DID CALIFORNIA LOSE IT'S SOVEREIGNTY?
N.A.F.T.A. NOW OUR NEW KING!
Can we just pick up and move to France, or perhaps
you would rather be in Australia.
Of course we can't.
Yet, day after day, hundreds of people make California their new "home". They take advantage of our services, put a
burden on our law enforcement personnel, overcroud our schools and have forced more than one hospital out of business.
AND ALL THE WHILE WE JUST TAKE IT...AND PAY,AND PAY, AND PAY FOR IT!
If the Feds. can't, or are incompetent to, control the borders of our great State
then we must. It is not the sole responsibility of the folks in Washington to protect our country. Washington can only determine who and how many may legally immigrate. We have a governor that wants to be president. Why hasn't he taken any specific actions, on his own, to protect Californians? The same can be said of our elected "representatives" in Sacramento.
I SAY CONTROL THE BORDER NOW!
HOW THIS CAN BE DONE
THAT IS EASY - STOP ELECTING CANDIDATES FUNDED BY SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS THAT BENEFIT FROM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK ALL THAT MONEY IS GOING ANYWAY?
- Jails must be built and staffed to provide for non-resident criminals
- Teachers must be hired to educate and/or babysit the children of non-residents
- Employers are paying lower wages, and in many cases no taxes, to illegal workers
- Businesses (including our own post offices) are providing services, such as money forewarding, to
those working here illegally
- Face it - Illegals are why many voters have jobs. Don't think for a moment they don't vote to protect their pocket books.
California must first stop the flow of illegal immigrants by closing the border lands
with a combinations of personel and technology. Second, we must adopt a legal way for guest workers to participate in our economy. Third, we must put companies out-of-business (including jail time for employing illegal workers) when the do not follow the rules. This can all be done from
Sacramento. But only if the voters want change.